Thursday, February 1, 2018

Feb SOTM - Sunny Thoughts




I'm glad you found my post for the February SOTM Blog Hop featuring fun projects by CTMH Consultants.  This month's stamp is called Sunny Thoughts and we need that about now in Wisconsin where the weather has been a bit gloomy and cold lately!

I am following Michelle Loncar in the hop list this month.  For this card, I'm featuring a side step card using Gimme Some Sugar paper and a flower vase from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge.  The card is super easy to cut, I followed these instructions from the Splitcoaststampers site.




Here is a picture from the side so you can see the "steps"


My clients love to try different styles of cards so leave a comment and let me know your favorite type of fancy fold card then head on over to see what Danielle Black has for the blog hop.


Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! If this doesn't warm your soul, nothing will. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO cute! I need to try it myself this weekend! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! I need to try this style of card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I'm sure the birthday recipient will love getting this fun step card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty take on the step card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun card that is perfect in design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the step cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...