Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Color Dare 251 - Enjoy Your Adventure




I've been away from blogging for a bit, had a crazy work schedule and then when it got nice out, just HAD to spend more time outside.  The CTMH convention was last week and they shared tons of ideas so I figured I should get back into my blog posts and share some of the fun products we have.

For this card, I a piece of  Prickly Pear paper and cut just the stripes I needed to meet the color challenge.  Then I embossed a piece of White Daisy with the confetti embossing folder and put that next to the colored paper.  The Uptown ribbon pack has this super versatile black and gold ribbon. For a title, I used the No Worries card making stamp set.

Check out Stampaganza where you can purchase two stamp sets and get one FREE through the end of July.



3 comments:

  1. It's been slow with summer vacations but certainly glad to see you back...always enjoy your take on the color challenges. Love the simplicity and the confetti embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and hope to see you Friday with another colorful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple strips on your card and the embossing adds great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to represent all the colors with strips and capture the gold with the ribbon. Thank you for joining us this week on Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...