Wednesday, April 19, 2017

CTS 217 - Happy Birthday Card




For this week's CAS(e) This Sketch challenge, I turned it upside down and made a birthday card for our son.  I can't believe he's turning 25, it really doesn't feel like it! Where did the time go?  Anyway, back to the card, I used supplies from Close To My Heart:
  • Artiste Cricut Cartridge - balloon image found on page 70 cut at 1.5" from five different papers including white glitter paper for a bit of sparkle
  • I used a black marker to draw the balloon strings
  • The title was cut at 1.5" three times and layered together before mounting on the card.


CTS 217

If you'd like to learn more about Close To My Heart products, visit my website for the latest idea books and products.



2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...