Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Color Dare 205 - Anniversary Swing Card

For this week's Color Dare challenge, I have another anniversary card to share. For this card, I cut the Heart scene card at 5.5" from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge found on page 35.  Then I mounted Eggplant patterned paper on the left front part of the swing card and trimmed out the heart opening. On the inside of the card, I used Crystal Blue paper and used my border punch across the bottom edge for some visual interest.  I backed the heart with Thistle and added the White Daisy elements left on my Cricut mat on the back side.  The final element is the Juniper heart stamped with a sentiment from the Happy to Be Friends stamp set with Eggplant ink.   Here's the final product:


When you swing the card open, it looks like this:



Color Dare 20
5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...