Sunday, May 15, 2016

Color Dare 193 - Birthday Card

Color Dare 193


I missed out on the last couple of Color Dare challenges due to a crazy work and travel schedule.  I'm back this week showcasing a birthday card from the Georgie color palette. Here's my entry:


I used the Georgie paper pack for the base, added a layer of the yellow paper and then cut some gears found on page 38 & 39 from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. Next, I stamped Happy Birthday in Juniper pigment ink, heat embossed it and fussy cut for the title.

Supplies used:

  • Georgie paper pack
  • Juniper paper
  • Artiste Cricut Cartridge
  • B1419 - Joyful Birthday stamp set
  • E1029 - Marquee Alphabet stamp set
You may also be interested in checking out these related posts:

Georgie Thank You
Gears Birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...