Monday, April 4, 2016

Thank you card for Color Dare 187

Color Dare 187
This week's Color Dare challenge is to use any combination of White Daisy and "greens" so I decided to make a Thank You card; you can never have too many of those on hand.


I started with a piece of Topiary washi tape (retired) and then sponged the bottom part of the card starting with Sweet Leaf on the left, then blending in Pear and finally Topiary on the right.  On the bottom third of the card, I used White Daisy ink on the back of a circle stamp in overlapping spots for the Bokeh effect.  To finish the card, I stamped the title in Topiary ink and did come clear embossing with small circles on the white background for a bit of shine.

While I used some retired products from my stash to complete this project; all the green inks are available along with many other products are available on my Close to My Heart website for your shopping convenience if you don't already have a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...