Friday, April 15, 2016

Technique Blog Hop - RESISTING CAN BE FUN



For this month's technique blog hop, I am in line after  Kristen's blog and we are featuring the resist technique.  I had fun trying this out on a card for some team members I worked with on a project at work as a way to thank them for the great work they did.  I had so much fun with those that I decided to also make birthday cards at one of my gatherings so the group could try this technique out.

For this technique, you use Versamark ink and then heat emboss with either clear or white (they really looked the same to me in the finished product.)  Then use sponge daubers to layer on the color you want for the card; finish with a title and you are all set!






Products used:
Stamp sets - C1588 Great Job, Z3170 Artiste Cricut Collection
Versamark stamp pad and clear embossing powder
Inks of your choice on White Daisy cardstock

Now hop on over to Cathy's blog to see what she has to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...