Friday, April 1, 2016

April SOTM Blog Hop - Life in Pictures



Welcome to the April Stamp of the Month blog hop featuring artwork created from the S1604 - Life in Pictures stamp set by Close to My Heart.  This month we have almost 30 consultants participating. My blog is in line after Haley's blog and I've created a quick card from this stamp set.  I have grand visions of creating a scrapbook layout with this set also but ran out of time so will post that another time.



To make this card, I cut the film strip on page 67 of the Artiste Cricut Cartridge at 2.25" and Hello at 2" and mounted the black strip, stamped the images and then added the title.  I'm thinking you could also use this for a fun birthday card as well.

S1604 - Life In Pictures


You can purchase this stamp set for only $5 during the month of April with a $50 purchase of Close to My Heart products.  Next in the blog hop is Paige, head on over to see what she has created for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...