Thursday, March 31, 2016

Color Dare 186 and H2H Monogram - Anniversary Card

Heart 2 Heart Monogram Challenge


Color Dare 186













This week I am doubling up on the challenges again with this combination Color Dare and H2H Monogram Challenge Anniversary card.


I wasn't sure what I would do when the colors were posted this week but got inspired after seeing a few different posts so decided to put together an anniversary card for my cousin and his wife.  It went in the mail today; I think they will like it.

Instructions and supplies:
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge - cut the heart overlay on page 59 at 5.5" with White Daisy
Gypsy paper - cut at 5.5" x 2.75" and put the overlay on top
Top with a strip of 5.5" Blue shimmer trim
Artiste Cricut Cartridge - cut the heart on page 51 at 2.25"with Gypsy paper (layer on a piece of white, I just fussy cut that part) then cut your letter at 1" and sponge with Lagoon ink or  you could always cut it out of the Lagoon paper, whatever you have on hand!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...