Sunday, October 25, 2015

Scooter birthday card



For today's post, I was inspired by Michelle's blog, a fellow Close to My Heart consultant who made a really nice birthday card using a combination of stamp sets to showcase in the Holiday Expressions blog hop.

I used the same stamp set for the main image and Kaleidoscope papers.  I wanted to have the scooter rims stand out so used some liquid glass to make them nice and shiny, here is a close up view.



If you'd like to try out a similar card, here are the supplies I used:
Ink: Archival black (or regular black), Gypsy, Canary
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Liquid Glass, Cherry Pink marker, and some clear glitter glue I happened to have on hand

I also used my Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the background image for the birthday sentiment. I love using these cartridges on my projects; it makes the process go so quickly if you are making multiple cards of a similar layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...